Crocodile Tour Tarcoles
Crocodile Tour Show Tarcoles River
Come and enjoy an incredible adventure just 30 minutes from Jaco. This boat trip takes place in the river Tárcoles.
Home to one of the world’s largest populations of crocodiles! Encounters with crocodiles measuring up to 16 feet are not uncommon.
The boat ride takes two hours and is recommended to wear light cotton clothing, shoes or sports sandals and a hat.
Bring binoculars, cameras, and film and sunscreen are also recommended.
Duration 2 hours, round-trip transportation, two-hour boat adventure, and complimentary drinks and snacks.
Check our Adventure Tours Activities from Jaco Beach
- Time of the tours: 8 AM, 10 AM, 12 MD, 2 PM ( recommend morning tours!)
- Tour length:2 hours proximately
- What’s included? 2 hour River Boat Tour, Bilingual Guide, Cold Bottle of Water
- What do you need to take? Short and t-shirt, mosquito repellent, cameras, binoculars, sunglasses
- Recommended for: For all family, nature lover, photographers, birders, and the general public.
- Price $50
Need Help Planning Your Vacation?