Rainforest Arial Tram
Rain-forest Tram – Canopy Jaco Beach
Rainforest Tram – CanopyHere in the Rainforest Tram the many species of plants and animals are still unknown and undiscovered by men. Tucked away in this strange world of incredible biodiversity and extraordinary beauty intact.
The cable car of the rainforest is the only place in the world where visitors can fly over the jungle canopy, and ecological communities will be more complex life on Earth. The fascinating air travel allows you to experience life as in the hanging gardens of exotic nature.
During a 90-minute ride in a gondola that borders the forest in silence flying over the, a naturalist guide tells visitors about ecology and what to preserve the wood is so vital to our future.
- Location: Herradura 10 min. drive south of Jaco
- Length of the Tour: 2.5 hours
- Pick Up Time: Between 8:30 am and 3:00 pm
- Min. People: 1
- Includes Transportation round trip, Nature Tour guide, Heliconia Gallery, Medicinal Plant Gallery, Snake exhibition, Aerial Tram, entrance fee. Insured vehicles.
- Recommendations: Sneakers and camera.
Need Help Planning Your Vacation?